Information page for Henning Müller
This page mainly links my institutional web pages and does not contain much additional information.
I am currently (since 2007) a professor of business information systems at the University of applied sciences
Western Switzerland in Sierre. I also hold a senior researcher position in medical informatics at the University Hospitals
and University of Geneva.
- Content-based image retrieval;
- Information retrieval evaluation;
- Medical visual information retrieval;
- Combining text and visual search for multimodal information retrieval;
- Grid networks in the life sciences.
- Khresmoi is a project on the medical information retrieval including multilingual information access, multimodal retrieval and the integration of semantic technologies.
- MedGIFT is a project covering all aspects of medical visual information retrieval;
- ImageCLEF is a benchmark on image retrieval and part of CLEF,
the Cross Language Evaluation Forum;
- Promise is a project on the evaluation of multilingual and multimedia retrieval systems;
- Chorus+ is a project on audiovisual search engines;
- MANY deals with information retrieval in 3D and 4D data sets;
- NinaPro aims at helping amputated patients to quicker use a prosthesis.
- KnowARC is a project on Grid networks using the ARC middleware;
- Talisman is a project on lung image analysis;
My email address and contact details can be found on my two institutional pages.
This page was last modified on October 26, 2010.